Choose your currency
Why is this one grinning and why is that one interested in Dave's lunch? But Dad is too busy telling Dave all there is to know about these amazing creatures to notice that they've sprung to life!
- Call Number!
- Are the Dinosaurs Dead, Dad? | BookTrust?
- Top Authors;
- The Hostage (A Sarah Roberts Thriller, Book 4).
- Was jetzt (German Edition)?
Dave gets the feeling that Dad has one terribly important fact very, very wrong In this deliciously witty story, Middleton brings a fresh twist to a familiar day out that will leave readers laughing out loud. Ayto's quirky illustrations add surprising details to this fast-paced museum adventure. Review quote "Children will enjoy the small museum warning signs, the droll humor, and most of all the surprise ending Great for kids who like to tell their parents a thing or two about dinosaurs.
Rating details. Book ratings by Goodreads.
Are the Dinosaurs Dead, Dad? by Julie Middleton - Penguin Books Australia
Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews. We're featuring millions of their reader ratings on our book pages to help you find your new favourite book.
- Book Reviews for Are the Dinosaurs Dead, Dad? By Julie Middleton and Russell Ayto | Toppsta.
- Toppsta - Childrens Books – Reviews!
- Arquitectura y política: Ensayos para mundos alternativos (Spanish Edition).
- Are the Dinosaurs Dead, Dad? by Julie Middleton, Russell Ayto |, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble®.
- Guatemala - Land der verbrannten Erde. Eine Analyse der Beziehungen zwischen Guatemala und den Vereinigte Staaten am Beispiel der Intervention im Jahre 1954 (German Edition)!
Close X. Learn about new offers and get more deals by joining our newsletter. Sign up now. Dad is convinced that he knows all there is to know about these mighty beasts.
- MORE BY RUSSELL AYTO!
- Why Nothing Works: The Anthropology of Daily Life (A Touchstone Book).
- Whispers from Heaven: Inspirations from the Heart?
- Are the Dinosaurs Dead, Dad? by Julie Middleton;
- The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. Volume 3 (illustrated edition).
- KIRKUS REVIEW;
And if nothing else he knows that they are most definitely dead. This is a highly original must-read story that rivals Not Now, Bernard in the way it teaches parents that key lesson: listen to your kids! Child outwitting parent? Stylish illustrations? You see? Russell Ayto was born in Chichester, Sussex and brought up in Oxfordshire.
Are the Dinosaurs Dead, Dad?
The thing he loves best is the chance to be creative and use his imagination to make characters come to life. Julie Middleton was born in Manchester and now lives by the sea in Brighton with her husband Sam, children Frankie and Harley, and a saggy ginger tomcat, Joe Noodle. Are The Dinosaurs Dead, Dad? Stories, ideas and giveaways to help you spark young imaginations. By signing up, I confirm that I'm over View all newsletter.
Paperback Books Categories. Children's Children's 0 - 18 months 18 months - 3 years 3 - 5 years 5 - 7 years 7 - 9 years 9 - 12 years View all children's. Puffin Ladybird. Authors A-Z. Featured Authors.